Saturday, June 5, 2010

SAMMIE OKPOSO IS GETTING MARRIED



Nigeria's number one gospel act, Globacom ambassador and United Nations Peace Ambassador, Sammie Okposo is finally walking down the aisle. He revealed this to this site in a brief chat. The talented act whose marriage has been rumoured on several occasions will finally get married before the end of this month. The traditional wedding is scheduled for June 26th in Anambra State and the white wedding will take place in Lagos on July 1st, 2010.
On how he feels at the moment concerning his on-coming marriage, he said he is happy that he didn't get married before now. “God has given me my soul mate; a virtuous woman that will complement me. She loves me for who I am and is not intimidated or perturbed by my status. This is the Lord's doing and it's timely and marvellous”, he concluded.
The lucky bride is known as Nwanne and her identity remains a mystery.

No comments: