Monday, May 17, 2010

DANNY YOUNG OPENS UP




Danny Young, talented hip-hop artiste cum producer and versatile Nollywood actress in the Yoruba genre- Iyabo Ojo are currently trying hard to exonerate themselves from the rumour making the rounds that they are enjoying a sizzling romance.
Iyabo Ojo had earlier debunked the rumour in a recent interview and also stated that he didn’t know anybody that goes by the name Danny Young despite the fact she has been seen on several occasions winning and twisting to his songs. “I don’t even know who Danny Young is. Is he Wasiu or Ayinde….? I don’t know why people just go about cooking up stories and lying about what is not. How can I be having an affair with someone I don’t even know? I mean, how possible can that be? All I can tell you about this nonsense spreading about is that I don’t have anything to do with anybody called or known as Danny Young and I appreciate it when people talk about better things and not just mere lies, which are figments of some people’s imagination”, Iyabo said.
Responding to the allegations for the first time, the cool headed artiste met with SEUN APARA few days back and bares his mind on the alleged romance story. “I have been hearing this rumour too that I and Iyabo Ojo are having an affair. I know Iyabo Ojo to be a fairly popular actress but we have never met. I was surprised when I read her interview few days back on the alleged romance claiming that she doesn’t even know who I am. That is not actually the most important thing now. The most important is that I’m not dating Iyabo Ojo and I will never date her”, he said with all seriousness he could muster.
Danny later revealed that he will be leaving the shores of the country in few days time to shoot two videos from his current album. The lead single from the album- Oju Ti Won is still enjoying generous airplay on different radio stations.

No comments: