Friday, March 19, 2010

NICO GRAVITY ATTACKED

Few months after Nico Gravity lyrically attacked Timaya in the lead single of his recent album- I Wan Finish Timaya, the same act has come under great lyrical attack of another fast rising act with so much great venom and heavy punch lines.
The name of the act is Mercury and he has taken Nico to the cleaners while appraising the talents of the self acclaimed Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa- Timaya.
In this same style of music Nico dissed Timaya, the new act described Nico Gravity as a frustrated fellow looking for cheap hype and promo. He however advised him to sing better music that thriving on controversy.
The man at the center of the whole controversy- Nico however described the act as a small boy from Ajegunle who is trying to make a name for himself. “I don’t even know the guy. I heard some people are promoting the song but is nothing to me. I’m in the studio as I speak to you to show how busy I’m”, he said.

No comments: