Sunday, November 22, 2009

BIGIANO DENIES RAPE SCANDAL

Rave act, Ebenezer Babalola popularly known as Bigiano has watched his hands off of the rape scandal currently dotting his image. He has denied having any knowledge of such ignominious incident.
Glitz Stage gathered that the nauseating drama which allegedly involved Bigiano and Olamide, the son of Oyo State Governor with two young ambitious ladies was staged in the ancient city of Ibadan few weeks back. Their arrangement with the ladies was to have fun with them differently with a handsome reward but the story later changed in the middle of the night when they informed the ladies of their intentions to exchange them for another round of fun. The ladies refused but it was alleged that they forcefully had their way.
Glitz Stage later spoke to Bigiano on the incident and he was confused as to where such degrading story filtered from. “I don’t think I need this kind of negative press for my brand right now. I don’t know why people just like denting people’s image. I’ve not even been to Ibadan for a while now not to talk of raping a girl. Why would I even rape a girl? I don’t think I should find it very difficult to approach any lady I have a soft spot for in a responsible manner. They should leave me alone and let me concentrate on my career”, he said.
Bigiano is currently one of Nigeria’s most sought after artistes. His hit song, Shayo, had won him lots of fans at home and abroad including two awards at the last Soundcity Music Video Awards (SMVA). He was formerly one of the three members of the defunct group, Tripple B.

No comments: