Saturday, September 12, 2009

Alec Godwin Robbed




The CEO of Alec Music, Alec Godwin, lost some of his belongings recently during an armed robbery attack. Some of the items he was dispossessed of include his laptop, international passport, phones, camera and an undisclosed amount of money.
The incident we gathered happened along Lagos - Ibadan Express way about 8pm on his way from Benin . He played along with the robbers and that actually saved him from being beaten black and blue. Narrating his ordeal to Seun Apara through an electronic mail few days back, he said he never knew he was about to be robbed until the robbers started dispossessing him of his belongings. “It was not good a experience for me at all. There was a transport line bus ahead of me, the bus’ movement was suddenly obstructed and I quickly applied the brake pedal to avoid collision. Before we could say jack, about 15 men came out from different corners of the bush. The ones that came to my car practically collected everything I had except my car. They made away with my international passport, laptop, phones, camera and lots of cash”, said Alec Godwin who is currently working on his debut album

No comments: